Tonight Ben dropped a can of pop in our pantry about 5 minutes before our home teacher was to come. We tried to clean up the mess as fast as we could - mopping up and clearing out the pantry (including using the broom), but when he arrived he noticed the pile of soggy paper towels, pantry items, etc. I told him what happened and that we could finish cleaning it up later. After he left Todd sighed and said, "Now I can get the broom", and he walked over to the couch and pulled out the broom from underneath it. I said, "Why was the broom under the couch?" He said, "Well, our home teacher was walking in the door and I had to do something with it so he wouldn't see it!" That was such a relief- what with everything else, at least he didn't see our broom!
4 comments:
I have no idea how I posted a comment and deleted it at the same time! Whatever. I posted that I thought this was hilarious. I'm glad Todd remembered that he put it there!!!
Wow! At least it was only pop, huh? Way to go, Ben, thinking on your feet like that....hide the broom under the couch? Genious!!
That's awesome---I should look under my couch, just in case, to see what my kids may have stuck under there during moments of duress. Hee hee, how funny!
Post a Comment