Ta-Da! My first blog entry! Now I have to think of something to say... this week has gone much better than last week when everyone was sick. What is it about a mother's immune system- we never get as sick as the rest of our families do? It's like we're not allowed to so we can take care of everyone else. Fine by me. Donnie still isn't completely well. Ben is doing much better and had a root canal done on Monday on his front tooth. I am done sitting at dr. offices and the Walmart pharmacy, though. Now it's keeping straight who gets what medicine and when.
2 comments:
YEAH!!! You did it....I too have been having to deal with sick kids this week. No sniffles for me either. Maybe you're right - Moms have to have a better immune system. Or, we just get sick after everyone else has recovered and we just deal with it.
Amen to that! Brian was sick all last week as well and still isn't completely better...I hope you don't sick! See, it wasn't so bad to tell us about it??? We don't bite:) and we love to hear about your life! Thanks!
Post a Comment