Success!!!! We took Regan to church with us today. We enjoyed showing her off to everyone. She made it all the way through sacrament meeting without having to be taken out. Yea! And she made it through Relief Society without any trips to the hall, too. Donnie didn't have much luck with her during sunday school, though (between sacrament meeting and RS). I guess she just likes her Aunt Stefanie...... ha ha I was a little worried how she'd do since she was up for a few HOURS last night, and wouldn't take a nap this morning. Maybe that's the REAL reason she was good- she was too tired to be ornery! Just kidding. It's been really warm the past couple of days, so we have taken Regan on a stroller ride around the neighborhood twice. Hopefully these last couple days we have her she'll be as happy as she has been.
3 comments:
Whew! You made it through church! Sometimes I feel that way too! Ha! She seems so happy with you. How many days left till Nancy comes home?
Nancy comes back tomorrow evening
I'm glad she did so well with you in church. She doesn't do that well with ME at church! Can't wait to see her again. I'm so glad that she's been having fun and I'm sorry that she's keeping you up at night. At least you get to give her back in a few days... :)
Post a Comment